Back To Your ListingNew Search

1966 Superformance GT40 MKII



Price: Sold

Year:
1966
Make:
Superformance
Model:
GT40
Trim:
MKII
Body Style:
Coupe
Stock
M3550
Engine Size:
Rolling Chassis
Transmission:
Rolling Chassis
Exterior Color:
Viper Steel Gray/Silver
Interior Color:
Black
Vin:
GT40 P/2221



1966 Superformance GT40 Mk. II Chassis
Complete Factory-Assembled Rolling Chassis
RARE MK. II MODEL!  BRAND NEW!


VEHICLE SPECIFICATIONS:
VIN:  GT40P/2221
     -A Continuation VIN of the Original GT40 VIN Registrations
Show-Quality Viper Steel Gray PPG paint
17" Halibrand-Style "Knock-Off" Wheels

Michelin Pilot Sport Tires

     Front:  245/40ZR17
     Rear:  335/35/ZR17

Fully Independent Front and Rear Suspension
Bilstein Coil-Over Shocks with H&R Springs
Four-Wheel Vented Disc Brakes with Wilwood High-Performance Calipers
Aluminum Radiator/Oil Cooler with Dual Electric Fans
Original-Style Steel Monocoque Chassis
Pressed Steel Roof
Original GT40-Style Suspension Configuration
Shifter & Handbrake located in center of tunnel


HIGHLIGHTS:
Included in Shelby World Registry
Original-Style Seats with Silver Rivets
High Capacity Air-Conditioner
Oil Cooler and Braided Lines
Center Engine Scoop
Double Brake Lights
Bolt-On Adjustable Spoiler
Aggressive Snorkels
Built to Accommodate Big or Small Block Engines (Exclusive to Mk.II Model)
FACTORY OPTIONS:
"Gurney" Bubble
"GT40" Lower Stripe

Ceramic-Coated "Bundle of Snakes" Headers with Exhaust
Parts Included With Car (detailed in our pictures):
Half Shafts
Engine Mount Bracket
A/C Compressor
Primary and Secondary A/C Compressor Mount
Engine Return Tube
(4) Formed Hoses
Thermo Housing
Engine Water Feed T-Connector
Oil Filter Adapter
Idler Pulley Assembly
Alternator Link
Alternator Adjustable Bracket
Alternator Mount and Mount Plate
Shift Bracket
Transmission Mount
Throttle Pivot Assembly
Gearbox Selector Lever
Coolant Connection
Battery Cables


Seller's Note:
"This is a RARE opportunity to purchase a BRAND NEW rolling Superformance GT40 Mk. II.  The Superformance GT40 is widely recognized as a legitimate replica of the world-class Ford GT40 from the 1960s'.  The Superformance car is so authentic that 90% of its parts are interchangeable with the original GT40.  The remaining 10% enhance the car's focus on long-term durability and reliable drivability.  Another point to consider is that this is one of a handful of rolling chassis available anywhere on the planet...anywhere.  This is the closest you'll ever get to purchasing an original new GT40 for less than a tenth of the original's current market value.  You'll have your choice of driveline, and since we're a Superformance authorized dealer, we can install your choice of engine for an additional cost."

ANY QUESTIONS?

CALL US AT
(630) 858-8388